Find Paradise! Get away from the crowds and indulge yourself at a very charming private beach house.
Join a small, select group for a day of unique adventures, VIP relaxation, sumptuous cuisine and endless cocktails
in beautiful Bath Beach, St. John on the East Coast.
Truly an authentic Bajan experience. Bath Beach is a Hidden Paradise
Book now, spots are limited, a most memorable day in Barbados.
Open: Friday - Sunday
10am - 5pm
Inquire about Private functions (times flexible)
Day Pass Guests please note (details may differ for large groups):
- Lunch which is a Buffet (one serving only) on Friday, Saturday & Sunday consisting of Baked Chicken, Fried Fish, Macaroni Pie, Rice & Peas, Garden salad with a juice drink.
- Desserts are not included; guests are encouraged to bring desserts & snacks.
- We sell Ice Cream cups for $5 and other Desserts & snacks.
- Day passes for Kids 4-9 years old are Bds$45, ages 3 and under free.
- Guests are advised that they can bring only bottled water to the beach house, all other drinks included alcoholic beverages can be purchased from the bar. Special arrangements can be made for large groups, call 243-6902 for details.
- The schedule for the Hike & Kayak sessions varies each day depending on the sea conditions. We normally do one at 10.15am and the other at 2.15pm. Please check before you come if you want to confirm the schedule. The Guided Hike is approx. 1 Hour; the trail is well groomed and easily traversed with one moderate incline for approx. 75m.
- The Guided Kayak is approx. 30 minutes; we take out a maximum of 16 people kayaking per session. The sea conditions are very safe and all kayakers are given a life vest. Guests are asked to provide their own footwear to wear in the sea incase you have to step on the reef.
- The Wind blows the Kayak to the shore so no worries of being pushed out to sea.
- We kayak at low tide and the water is only 2-4ft deep so easy to stand up if needed.
Come and spend the day with us.
Great for celebrating Birthdays, Family reunions, Office Social retreats, Retirement functions, etc.
Call us at 243-6902 if Transport is needed.
Everyone Welcomed, no Day Pass required:
Drop in for a meal or a few drinks from the menu and enjoy the ambience at our Beach house.
Our Beach House is a wonderful location for all kinds of Private functions including Weddings, Birthday parties, Company socials, Reunions, you name it. Give us a call for more details #243-6902 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not your typical day at the beach; our package includes 1.5 hours of Trekking & Kayaking the rugged East coast that’s sure to put the WOW Experience in your day.
Our trained guides will take you on a Kayak tour in the calm and safe waters of Bath Bay, visiting magnificent spots like the Great Rocks, Consett Bay and secluded Swimming holes, you are sure to see many Sea Turtles.
Our Guided Trek along the mostly flat & easily traversed trail between Bath and Consett Bay will reveal fantastic views of the East coast seen by very few visitors. Visit the Fish market and walk the pier.